These pictures were taken the weekend of November 30th to December 2nd while in B.C. visiting with Brian's family. We travelled there for Brian's Dad's memorial.
Uncle Gord
Saying goodbye to Auntie Jan
Visiting with Uncle Don
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Goodmorning .Really sorry about your Dad ,Brian . Glad we met him at the wedding .Love the pictures on here . Have been busy at work lately and sorry missed checking the Blog but will get back with it . Christmas will be just great . I should get Robert and DArlene to do a Blog and Elizabeth has one started I see , Cold here today . Will wait till later to go out . Aunty Amy from Winnieg
1 comment:
Goodmorning .Really sorry about your Dad ,Brian . Glad we met him at the wedding .Love the pictures on here . Have been busy at work lately and sorry missed checking the Blog but will get back with it . Christmas will be just great . I should get Robert and DArlene to do a Blog and Elizabeth has one started I see , Cold here today . Will wait till later to go out . Aunty Amy from Winnieg
Post a Comment