Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 Months Old!

Zach turned 6 months old on December 6th!! Time is flying by so fast. Here are some pictures we took last week. The picture second from the left in the 3rd row is of him giving "raspberries". He was doing that a lot last week. He first tooth popped sometime between December 2nd and 3rd. Around that time he also started crawling around in a circle. He tries so hard to crawl forward, but isn't quite mastering the initial technique yet. He moves very quickly!

He is getting lots of hair up top. I have fun spiking it now and then. The last picture is of a beautiful Christmas ornament that Mom and Dad gave us.

I do not have an up-to-date weight for Zach, but will have that nextTuesday when I take him to the doctor to see why he is up every 2 hours at night still!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - He is sooooo CUTE!!!