Last night I went into Edmonton to see Brady and Melanie Gallego and their daughter who were visiting from the U.S. over the holidays. To my surprise, Caley and Desmond Tse arrived with their two children as well as Brad and Tracy, who are good friends with my brother Mike. Here are some pictures from he evening. Melanie was going out all 80's last night, dressing up in one of her mom's old outfits! Cougarish as she put it She is also two months pregnant!!
It's crazy to think that Desmond and Caley have kids. But I guess we are all grown ups now. I forget that so much time has passed since I've seen people. Speaking of reunions...it would be really fun to have one in dorms hey? Only for one night though! lol!
It's great to see pictures of people I haven't seen in nearly 10 years! Has it really been that long?? I think it's funny how we all have different NABCers that we see even though we live all over the place. I see Jen and Aaron and Paul and some older alumni. Also our youth pastor was there the same time I was but I didn't know him. Looked like a fun time! Say hi to them for me if/when you see them again!!
Hi Miranda! I would love to have a reunion in the dorm...that would be great! The dorm is one thing I miss a lo a times. Visiting with each other in the hallway late at night while eating popcorn...when we were all supposed to be doing homework!!
Speaking of reunions, we should be having one next year!!
3 comments:
It's crazy to think that Desmond and Caley have kids. But I guess we are all grown ups now. I forget that so much time has passed since I've seen people.
Speaking of reunions...it would be really fun to have one in dorms hey? Only for one night though! lol!
It's great to see pictures of people I haven't seen in nearly 10 years! Has it really been that long?? I think it's funny how we all have different NABCers that we see even though we live all over the place. I see Jen and Aaron and Paul and some older alumni. Also our youth pastor was there the same time I was but I didn't know him. Looked like a fun time! Say hi to them for me if/when you see them again!!
Hi Miranda! I would love to have a reunion in the dorm...that would be great! The dorm is one thing I miss a lo a times. Visiting with each other in the hallway late at night while eating popcorn...when we were all supposed to be doing homework!!
Speaking of reunions, we should be having one next year!!
Post a Comment