Here's me as of today. I got bigger since last week. The second picture I'm looking a litle strange because I'm in mid sentence. I've only gained 2 pounds...please no one hate me...I'm sure it will come!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are so pretty . You are getting that motherly look .
Which is very becoming to you .
Thinking about you and take care of your self and lovey under your heart . Love A. A.
3 comments:
You are so pretty . You are getting that motherly look .
Which is very becoming to you .
Thinking about you and take care of your self and lovey under your heart .
Love A. A.
You look wonderful ,baby tummy coming along very nice take care love your cousin (Heather and family )
Hello beautiful!
Your tummy is coming along very nicely. Being a mom suits you.
I hope all is well with you and the family. I am in Calgary this week, I will try and give you a call if they ever let me out of the office! LOL
Post a Comment