Hi everyone. I'm hoping to get a picture on the website soon. I've had one or two people ask for an updated tummy shot. I'm carrying all out in front, like I swallowed a basketball. (that's how someone at my church put it) 21 weeks now!
Wow you're over half way there now. Now your belly will start to really grow. So exciting! Before you know it you will be posting pictures of the little one. Have any names picked out yet?
Hey Miranda! Yes, we have names picked out. The girls name has been picked out for awhile. The boys name we are just settling on. But, they will be a surprise. I've heard a few people say not to tell everyone incase by some fluke you decide to change to a different name once the baby is born. But, I don't think that will happen.
I'm having trouble getting onto your website. That is why I have not commented in awhile. I'll keep trying.
3 comments:
Wow you're over half way there now. Now your belly will start to really grow. So exciting! Before you know it you will be posting pictures of the little one. Have any names picked out yet?
Hey Miranda! Yes, we have names picked out. The girls name has been picked out for awhile. The boys name we are just settling on. But, they will be a surprise. I've heard a few people say not to tell everyone incase by some fluke you decide to change to a different name once the baby is born. But, I don't think that will happen.
I'm having trouble getting onto your website. That is why I have not commented in awhile. I'll keep trying.
You'd better tell your loving sister the boy's name...she promises to be good.
Post a Comment