Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hi everyone. Well, I'm 14 weeks along today and not feeling very big. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm pregnant. I have not been nauseous since last Wednesday!! YAHOO! But, I do have a horrible cold right now which is causing me a lot of grief. Say a prayer....I have a big final exam tonight at NAIT. I took the day off which will help me prepare and relax a bit beforehand. Hubby is away working which makes me quite emotional at times even though I've been through it before.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there is something. Have a great day everyone. For those in the Edmonton area...enjoy the plus 4 and 5 degrees!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you taking at NAIT?

Miranda said...

hey...you will feel pregnant soon enough! lol! It really sucks being sick though because you can't really take anything and it's hard to sleep. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi There this is wonderful I am sorry I haven't written will read back and see what I am missing . Sure good to see the pictures . Glad you are feeling better . Thinking about you . This year we are going to all together at the Betula lake which its lovely out there . Thanks again Love Aunty Amy