Friday, December 22, 2006

Hi everyone! I'm a little slow at keeping up with news and pictures. I've been working a lot. Brian came home on Monday which has been nice. He is getting ready for school at NAIT in January. I bought his books for him while he was away so he has been looking through everything. It will be weird to have him in school while I'm working, but it is an exciting time for him.

I am feeling all right. Sleeping and eating have continued to be a challenge. I'm 16 week now. I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time last Monday. The baby moved around so much it took the intern doctor awhile to time it. He joked that the baby was doing laps. HA HA! Well, he or she is coming from an athletic family. The beats were 152, which many of you know is very healthy. People are starting to see that I'm showing more now. I'll have to take a picture this weekend. We have our next ultrasound on January 12th. Brian should be able to make it to that one....I HOPE! I am waiting to feel "the flutter". I'm feeling lots of muscle stretching.

That's about it for now. I'll have more time to update the page in the next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Almost Christmas Langevins!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, can you imagine what next year will be like?? SO FUN!

I love reading your updates Christine and can't wait to see the pictures! My mom is planning a trip to Calgary and I think i will be going with her...I hope we can take a day out and come up and at least have coffee! Miss you!

Love Tara

Anonymous said...

I need to set a reminder on my phone to call you that day...oh, Leah called and I told her! Love you.