

Okay, here is the first baby tummy shot. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Plus, I had to have Brian take a picture of the t-shirt and slippers he bought me. I'll be wearing the shirt lots when the baby starts kicking since it says "What's Kicking". I love the slippers. They are so comfortable and warm! Plus, I'm love anything to do with Christmas!! The pictures may be a little fuzzy.
4 comments:
YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
I had to laugh when I saw this belly shot! I wish I looked as fabulous pregnant as you do. You are gonna have one cute tummy. :)
That is such a FUN picture, thanks for sharing your belly with us. :)
You are definatly going to make a cute pregnant lady.
This sucks being so far away, but at least I have this! I keep checking out tickets, plus, I talked to Jen abut maybe traveling together in the future. Saw Katie too, absolutely adorable! I miss you! Stupid distance, this bites!
Post a Comment