Well, I'm 12 weeks along today. I forgot to mention that I had my first ultrasound on the 17th. It went well. I got a great picture, I'm going to see if it will scan in properly. The due date we predicted was right on. And there is only one baby in there!! I got to see the heartbeat when the doctor zoomed in, that was cool!
I'm looking forward to see the changes that will happen in the next few weeks. Most of my regular pants are too small in the waist to wear now. I'm still struggling with nausea, so I'm hoping that will go away soon!
I'm going to exercise before it's time to get ready for work. We're in for a real cold weekend here....and more of the white stuff. Have a great rest of the week everybody!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for hitting the 12 week mark. Hopefully the nausea will wear off soon. I hated morning sickness. Sometimes I miss being pregnant but not that part! Just wait until you start feeling baby move. That is THE BEST!
Post a Comment