Monday, November 06, 2006

More Snow....

Hi everyone! Not much to report at this point. The snow keeps coming. I think we're locked in until March or April now. My pants are getting tighter in the stomach area. I actually ate a full meal Saturday night too! That was strange. It's funny how your appetite and food cravings change when you are pregnant. I don't crave anything weird yet. I'm sure my husband wishes I'd crave peas, beans, and icky things like that. Not likely!!

I don't have any new pictures to put online yet. Hopefully I will take some soon. My twin is coming home in two weeks or so for a reunion so it will be nice to see her. She hopefully will be home for a few days at Christmas as well.

Okay, I'm going to go crank the heat up before my husband gets home. Being pregnant certainly has not made me warm yet. I'm so looking forward to that part. I'm serious....for those of you who know me well, you know I'm always cold!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You *still* have those circulation issues! I remember you dealing with those ... well ... it's not nice to indicate how old a lady might be, so I'll just say back in Junior High [cough][cough] - a decade and a half ago [grin] sorry - couldn't help it. Glad to hear that you are able to eat. I'm with your husband on the "yucky stuff".

Jon