Well, it's 3:55 am. and I've been wide awake since 2:30 a.m. I don't know why this has to happen the night before I have to work. But, I've read this is normal. I know what everyone is probably thinking...."Just Wait!" I may be requiring a nap when I get home from work.
I'm going to go do some homework for awhile. Yipee!! Have a good day everyone.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yuk, I remember those nights. You would think that your body would like to get as much rest as possible while it's making the baby but for some reason it wants to get you used to sleepless nights and 4am wakings! I spent a lot of time watching the winter olympics while they were happening so I got to tell Brad about everything when he got up!
Hi Carolyne! I wish the Olympics were on. Oh well, there is always a good chick-flick to watch! I'm up very early again. It comes and goes. But, I've already got a few things done and I'm about ready to exercise. I was always a morning person anyway....I just don't want to be this extreme!! :)
Post a Comment