Sunday, July 18, 2010

Canada Day!


Canada Day was a lot of fun! I took Zach to the Canada Day breakfast at the Royal Canadian Legion. The breakfast is served by our local firefighters. Then we went to the parade where he got a BIG bag of candy & freezies. Next year I am going to bring a pillowcase...it was like Halloween! Zach was very well behaved waiting for the parade to start. It was a little chilly, but by the end, it was a very nice day. We continued to walk around all the activites in downtown Fort Sask and visited Grandpa at the Elk's bbq stand where he was helping out. I let Zach miss his nap since he was being so good. We finished off the day with an ice cream cone for Zach and a slushy for me. Zach was exhausted in the evening and got to be a bit teary-eyed. I am looking forward to next year where I'm sure Zach will have even more fun!

No comments: