Saturday, February 06, 2010

BIG BOY BED!!!


On February 5th, we took the drop-down side off of Zach's crib and turned it into a day bed. Zach now has a big boy bed! We have been talking to Zach about it for awhile to help get him prepared for this change. He was very excited and even "helped" Daddy using his toy tools.

He went to sleep that night pretty well....actually excellent for the first night. Brian had to come comfort him after I finished reading to him for he seemed scared at first once he crawled in. He ended up sleeping 12 hours that night! The next naptime was a little tougher, he didn't want to go to bed. But, overall, I haven't lost any sleep yet with the adjustment. So, I think so far, so good. By Monday or Tuesday, he should be completely used to it. (hopefully) It takes more effort during time outs now...for he can get out of the bed!!

I wish the potty-training was going as smoothly!!

No comments: