
Hello everyone! I am so very behind on blogging. Here are some pictures from the end of December until this past week. Zach has just been talking up a storm, in sentences too! He has been talking back which is kind of funny, but bad at the same time! His molars in the back of his mouth still cause him pain which has caused a few disruptions of sleep, but besides that, his sleeping has been excellent. YAHOO!
Oh, the picture at the top where he is covered with blankets and pillows, he is faking being asleep! He was just posing for the camera! The picture of him lying on the floor I took when he was trying to put his ski pants on...from the wrong end! Last weekend was so beautiful Zach and I went sledding with his little friend Kaylyn. It didn't last long unfortunately for Zach was not behaving! And as you can see, he still loves his Lego wagon!
1 comment:
I'm assuming that he's sitting on the soccer ball because he's mimicking Brian when he sits at the computer using the exercise ball?
Auntie
Post a Comment