Sunday, September 06, 2009


Here are some pictures from September 5th of a playdate with his friend Kaylyn. He is going through this phase of not wanting to share after awhile! I have not been taking many pictures lately. Hope to change that. Zach is 27 months old today! Brian's birthday was on September 3rd and Zach actually ate some cake. He never liked cake before, but this time was different. (not that I minded him not liking cake!)
Zach is talking lots or in some cases trying too. He is taller but has been sitting at 24.5 pounds for quite some time. He is working on his back molars which makes him grumpy sometimes. It is hard to get in his mouth to take a look or to feel if the molars are through...I risk having my finger chewed up by sharp little teeth!
Overall he continues to surprise us everyday with the new things he says and does. He continues to be very funny!

No comments: