On May 30th Brian took his first kayaking trip paddeling from the Beverly Bridge in Edmonton to Turner Park in Fort Saskatchewan. It took him just over 4 hours! I think that time was excellent considering the distance and how strong the wind was that day! I was so proud of him!! He took some great pictures and video along the way. He was very tired when he finished, but happy he accomplished his goal. I hope to post some of the video very soon!Monday, June 08, 2009
Brian's Big Trip!
On May 30th Brian took his first kayaking trip paddeling from the Beverly Bridge in Edmonton to Turner Park in Fort Saskatchewan. It took him just over 4 hours! I think that time was excellent considering the distance and how strong the wind was that day! I was so proud of him!! He took some great pictures and video along the way. He was very tired when he finished, but happy he accomplished his goal. I hope to post some of the video very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That's great! Looks like it was a gorgeous day to be on the water!
is that you, Christine, standing on the observation deck in the bottom middle pic?? Kindra :)
Post a Comment