Thursday, May 07, 2009

23 Months Old!


Yesterday, May 6th, Zach turned 23 months old! Can you believe it! Well, he certainly is acting like he is 2 most days! I am happy to report that he is finally starting to talk more. May 3rd he finally started saying "no!" Luckily the first time he said it to me it was in a positive way, not in a defient way. The most exciting thing was when he said "Aunt/ant" for the first time I think about a week or so ago. He finally said "Auntie" yesterday and "Uncle" on May 4th!! He also said "gentle" on May 4th! Very exciting, we hope the words keep coming to hopefully minimize any whining! Well, I can hope can't I!!

These are pics from May 6th of him vegging on the couch. He was starting to putter out for he didn't nap yesterday!!

No comments: