First Off, please look down to 2 posts below this one. I finally got a video to download and it went in under the date the draft was saved. So, check it out.
Here is a video from this morning. Zach started howling around 3:15 a.m. I picked up him at 3:30 a.m. and he did not go back to bed until 8:00 a.m.! I had been up since 1:00 already so it is going to be another long day for me...2nd time this week! Anyways, around 5:00 a.m., Zach took a kleenex and decided to start washing the walls, coffee tables, etc. He did this for awhile for I decided to go get the camera. He was doing so well that I did eventually give him a wet cloth to use! Hopefully he will be as willing to help out like this when he is older!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment