Hi everyone! A late Happy New Year to you! We've had quite the start to the new year so I'm very behind on blogging. Zach got sick for the first time at the beginning of the month. He was quite a sick little boy for a week. Then, we all ended up getting sick one after the other! He has 12 teeth now I think...it's hard to get in there to take a look around. But, I do see a few more on the way. He is still only 21 pounds or so and is a fussy eater! He seems to be going to bed later and getting up earlier! That's been kind of difficult for it really cuts into mommy time! But, he is napping well.
Brian started NAIT at the beginning of the month. 5 more weeks to go! Please pray that he will find work for the beginning of March. We are going to start applying/calling places at the beginning of February.
Here are some pictures & video from this past week from his first "dance class"! It is 30 minutes long and we do action songs, marching, ring around the rosy, etc. He likes to sit back and observe, but you will also see him dancing a bit! I hope to get caught up on pictures and post more soon!
1 comment:
"Um, what should I be doing? Let's go visit Nana and Gramp for guidance.
"Oh, I have to turn around and go dance? OK.
"There's a girl! She's looking at me! I have to strut my stuff!"
*Struts stuff*
*Chased by girl*
"Once again, women adore me."
Auntie
Post a Comment