Hello. Brian is home from Fort Mac for the weekend. I decided to break Zach off his schedule and take him to the airport with me last night. It worked out pretty good actually. He did fuss in the car the whole way home, but he wasn't too much off of his schedule today. He had a great time looking at the planes! Brian flies into the Executive Centre at the International Airport. It is completely different than the main terminal. It is a very small plane and it pulls up right in front of the building doors so Zach got a great view! He got the royal treatment from the staff. They gave him a hat and took him into the back to see one of the planes up close. He is really happy to have Daddy home!
He has been a bit of a handful this week with not wanting to eat, not wanting to be changed, and starting to have more little tantrums. (oh, goody!) But, he is sleeping well at night still, which I am very thankful for! He is still very funny, healthy, energetic, and smart! It is amazing what he comes up with each day! 
Here are some pictures from late this afternoon. The first one is of him goofing off on the couch behind Dad. You can just tell he is up to no good! Then, not long after that, he started getting really tired. He doesn't want afternoon naps anymore so by early evening, he is spent! I'm going to go crash now myself!
5 comments:
Look at me!
Look at me!
*Splat*
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Auntie
HA HA! Could you get the pictures to open bigger? For some reason I can't.
Nope, I can't.
Post a Comment