Brian and Christine and baby Zachery!
I was waiting for the moment when the licorice would go flying through the air and onto your carpet. It's only a matter of time...Auntie
Oh, it did go onto the carpet actually!
I hope you have good-quality stain remover, then.Next: Grandpa feeding him green jellybeans.
I come from a long line of Licorice lovers . 10 months old eh !Where does time go . Looking forward to your Dad coming in any time Take care Aunty Amy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was waiting for the moment when the licorice would go flying through the air and onto your carpet. It's only a matter of time...
Auntie
Oh, it did go onto the carpet actually!
I hope you have good-quality stain remover, then.
Next: Grandpa feeding him green jellybeans.
I come from a long line of Licorice lovers .
10 months old eh !
Where does time go .
Looking forward to your Dad coming in any time
Take care Aunty Amy
Post a Comment