Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another New Event

Hello! First off, as of yesterday, Zach weighs 16 pounds, 15 ounces. He is still gaining slowly, but at least he is gaining.

Here is a very cute video from yesterday. He is wearing what we call a sack. We normally only put him on it at night. It acts as a blanket. Well, up until yesterday he could not stand in the crib with it on. I was trying to get him to take a nap when I heard this determined moaning and then a banging noise. I went into his room and found this......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the face of a kid who is immensely proud of himself, and at the same time knows there's nothing you can do about it.

Auntie

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures
He is really getting big and he looks like fun .
This summer will be great for you

Take care hugs coming your way .

Anonymous said...

I didn't say who I was take care

Aunty Amy