Here are some more new pictures of Zach! I weighed him yesterday and surprisingly he has lost some weight. We are not sure why, but are checking into it. He is longer though, 24.5 inches! His poor gums are really hurting so he has been a bit fussier lately. He sure looked confused the other day when I took him to the window and he looked out and saw everything covered in white. It was quite funny!Thursday, November 08, 2007
More Photos
Here are some more new pictures of Zach! I weighed him yesterday and surprisingly he has lost some weight. We are not sure why, but are checking into it. He is longer though, 24.5 inches! His poor gums are really hurting so he has been a bit fussier lately. He sure looked confused the other day when I took him to the window and he looked out and saw everything covered in white. It was quite funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The picture in the middle looks like "Oh! There's the camera! Quit the hijinks, sit up straight, and pose! Quick!"
With the ones in his swing he looks like he's thinking to himself, "Um...need something to do here."
Adorable pics of him in his snowflake outfit...
Seestor
Post a Comment