Halloween Monkey!
Here is Zach on Halloween. Auntie Carolyn bought him a monkey suit!! I forgot to post last week that on October 26th, Zach weighed 14 pounds, 12 ounces. The cereal is helping him in the weight department. He is also starting to sleep better at night finally. But, I'm not getting overly excited yet until he is more consistent. Napping during the afternoon is kind of a struggle. He is trying to make new noises...especially the ones that Daddy and Nana show him! He is still trying to crawl.
No teeth yet.
3 comments:
Yep, Auntie bought a size a bit too big...oh well, I guess that means he can be a Christmas monkey. We can decorate the tail. It looks like he's enjoying himself, which makes Auntie happy. We'll see if in 15 or so years he hates me for it.
He fits right in with the rest of us primates....
Hi There
You are sure in our thoughts right now sorry I haven't written been busy here with grandchildren with Halloween etc . Ryden turned 9 and Dad turned 43 .The adults dressed up as well even Gramma Amy .
Zach will do well sleeping now with a little more in his tummy .Aunty Carolyn knows what to buy .Lovely pictures .
Take care all of you .Love and hugs coming your way and prayers too Aunty Amy
Post a Comment