Friday, October 12, 2007

New Mom's Group

Yesterday was "graduation day" from the new mom's group that I have been attending for the past 6 weeks or so. I met a lot of great people and caught up with 3 ladies I have not seen in a long time. Here are some pictures from yesterday. Sitting beside Zach on the right side is my long-time friend Lesley's son Isaac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture #2: Hey, the baby beside me is trying to figure out the fabric of my pants. What should I do?

Now there's a kid ready to pop some teeth...

Picture #3: My first thought (bad Seestor): Little old ladies in church. Second thought: "You wouldn't believe what I heard the other day!" And it looks like they understand each other.

Picture #4: Good grief, but do Zach and the the kid ready to pop teeth know how to pose for a picture...

Anonymous said...

Wow . Lots of babies and nice to be in a group like that . It gets children used to each other. when the 2 older boys are in school Darlene gets Jasper out to group like this . LOve to keep in touch this way . We are all well and busy . Love coming your way from Winnipeg .
Aunty Amy