Saturday, October 21, 2006


This picture is from October 6th. I took one test in the morning and one test at night. Brian was very extremely excited, I was in shock!! I was wondering why I was craving so much junk food. I'm due on June 7, 2o07 according to a certain baby website. I see the doctor for the first time next week. Morning sickness can be nasty I must say!!

10 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow! How exciting! Enjoy your life now becasue things are about to get interesting! lol!
Congrats!

theBreedvelds said...

YAY! I am sooooo excited for you!!! What wonderful news! I wish the computer could put some more emphasis into my words to convey how thrilled I am for you! We'll be praying for a good pregnancy. Keep us updated!! By the way, interesting is good!
Carolyne

The Langevin's said...

Thanks you two! I appreciate your encouragement and excitement! I'm feeling a bit better in the last day or so. I was able to get to the gym like normal, so that made me happy. But, I slept for 4 hours afterwards. HA HA! Any words of wisdom you can pass on, I'm all ears!!

Christine

Miranda said...

If you are feeling nauseous you can get preggie pops...I know that Baby and Beyond in Sherwood Park has them and also Once Upon a child in Edmonton has them too.

And "interesting" is good. I am just saying enjoy what you have now! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I can't wait! Sorry I didn't call this weekend! I didn't realize that with having a one year old around, it is impossible to get anything done! So, tonight, as I clean, I'll call. I love you and miss you bunches, and trying to figure out when I can fly up there.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! Just remember, when you are at the gym, NO TUMMY EXERCISES!!! Also drink tons of water and when doing your cardio, make sure to STOP when you start to feel tired or hot. It's not healthy for baby for you to overheat.

Congrats!!! Terri + 3 munchkins

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We will keep watching for pictures of the growing belly!

Love Jason, Lisa and Konrad

The Langevin's said...

Wow, great to hear from everyone!! Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. It is VERY much appreciated!! Keep it coming...

I have to cram for a midterm that I have after work tonight. Some things never change, eh! I'm still cramming for tests. PRAY FOR ME!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I can't believe your pregnant...thats SO COOL!!!!! What a shock...ah nice snow pictures...wait what is that next picture...holy cow!!!

I am so so so excited for you!

Come by and visit my blog at http://tara-b.spaces.live.com/

Anonymous said...

congratulations chris....


joe